Candles - Glass and Tin - Shoplivepages::jquery();?>
To prevent fire and serious injury never leave a candle unattended. Keep away from drafts and vibrations Keep out of reach of children and pets. Never burn a candle on, or near, anything than can catch fire.
Always trim the wick to 5mm before lighting. To prevent tunnelling ensure the melt pool reaches the edge of the glass before extinguishing, particularly on first burn. Subsequent burns should be no longer than 4 hours. Keep the candle free from any foreign materials, including matches and wick trimmings. Only burn the candle on a level, fire resistant surface.